The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- #1 factor in growing your small business.
- Is it time to shake up your business?
- 8 things to do NOW to grow your business.
- The road to China. Finding suppliers & manufacturers.
- Fashion trends 2015. If you sell clothing, accessories, etc. you need to know this.
- How to handle dissatisfied customers.
- Apparel industry trends. How to keep up.
- Having a Jerry Maguire moment led this entrepreneur to start her business.
- 23 inspiring quotes for entrepreneurs from entrepreneurs.
- Why it’s SO important to build a personal brand.
- Improve your marketing on Twitter.
- Get the most out of your event marketing.
- Staying positive on social media.
- Tools that help you create beautiful visual content.
- 3 different ways to reward your employees.
- Why you should offer your employees telecommuting options.
- How to successfully sell online.
- How to lure your customers back after they abandon their shopping carts.
- Consumers prefer to shop in-store and not online.
- More angels are investing in women-owned businesses. Where to find them.
- How to get certified as a woman-owned business.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.