The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- What’s the future of social commerce?
- How to keep your small business secure.
- Is your website good enough for your customers?
- What is responsive design & why you should be using it.
- Sourcing overseas? How to get your product to the U.S.
- Is your home-based business breaking the law?
- Thinking about moving to Florida?
- One of my fave entrepreneurs is changing the world.
- Power of images: Is a photo worth 1,000 clicks?
- Mobile marketing emails that work.
- 5 tips for getting a grip on social media.
- Is smartphone usage hurting or helping your retail sales?
- 5 back-to-school promotions any small business can try.
- Best practices for on-page SEO.
- Targeting the burgeoning Hispanic market.
- How to create the best landing page in the world.
- Line of credit or term loan: which is best for your small business?
- Why it’s getting harder to hire Millennials, so you need to try harder.
- You’ll sell more by making it easier for customers to return their purchases.
- Food trends small restaurant owners should know about.
- 3 common work/family issues entrepreneurial women are contending with.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.