The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Best accounting tools for your small business.
- 6 steps to growing a full-time small business.
- Save money & boost productivity by going mobile.
- Are you a great leader?
- From pioneer of sports talk radio to entrepreneur Ann Liguori says the key to success is “trust and doing excellent work.”
- Leaving ESPN to become an entrepreneur was a smart move for this fitness franchisee.
- Marketing to Gen X, the forgotten generation. Gen X has the money to spend.
- But Baby Boomers are still spending as well.
- The power of predictive marketing
- Integrating your online and offline marketing efforts to drive web traffic
- How to reach the online influencers
- What you MUST know about Facebook policies
- Men & women shop differently online. How to market to both groups
- It’s getting harder to hire Millennials.
- Sell online? How to compete with brick-and-mortar stores
- The importance of product delivery in making the sale
- Does mobile help or hurt your retail store?
- Get your ecommerce site ready for the holidays.
- The best customer service solutions for your small business
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.