The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- What’s the future of social commerce?
- What’s your personality defect?
- Getting the omnichannel shopper into your store.
- How a love of sweets and help from SCORE helped this young entrepreneur start her business.
- Recharge your marketing for fall.
- Start planning your holiday marketing strategy now.
- 3 steps to reaching Millennials using Facebook.
- Integrating print into your overall marketing campaign.
- Adding images to your LinkedIn account increases engagement.
- How teens use social media and what it means to your marketing.
- Creating an ergonomic workspace for you and your employees.
- 7 ways to manage your energy for MAXIMUM productivity.
- Launching a new product, part 4: How to Sell Your Products
- How online retailers can compete with brick-and-mortar stores.
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.