The Last Time This Year I’ll Say “Happy New Year”
- Does your business need a checkup for the New Year? Here’s a handy checklist.
- Get a jump on the New Year–check out these top brand trends for 2014.
- I spent a good deal of this weekend cleaning and organizing my office. Here are some smart tips for starting clean in 2014.
- Want to know what’s hot for 2014 for small business? Of course you do. Here’s a good take from Small Business Labs.
- Is one of your resolutions to make the leap from corporate exec to small business owner? These 10 tips will help.
- In his inimitable style my friend Rod Kurtz tells you how to negotiate (and win) like a New York street hustler.
- 3 ways to make your customers feel special.
- What do all consumers have in common? They all want deals.
- Learn how to incorporate online video in your social media marketing.
- Get the scoop on when customers are most likely to visit your website and what it means for your marketing strategy.
- Find out what the buy-local trend is all about and how you can benefit from it. And here are some marketing tips to make your local small business stand out.
- You’ll be surprised (or maybe not) at what JJ Ramberg, co-founder of online powerhouse Goodsearch and host of MSNBC’s Your Business says inspires her.
- My friends at CoFoundersLab claim a crowdfunding first.
- 5 questions NEVER to ask in a job interview.
- Resolve to make your employees more effective in 2014 with these tips for employee training on a budget. Then build team spirit by putting the kibosh on gossip in the workplace.
- Does your small business need a lawyer? If you quickly answered, “No,” think again.
- How channeling Lady Mary (from Downton Abbey) can make you a better business owner.