Reading List 10.10.14
- Your office style influences how your business is perceived.
- The evolution of commerce and what it means for small business.
- 5 reasons why your small business needs its own email domain.
- Do you have a 5-year plan? Yes, you do need one.
- Going mobile with Millennials.
- Sourcing for last-minute Halloween products.
- Her daughter’s food meltdown (in a restaurant!) led this corporate lawyer to startup success.
- 33 creative ideas for your holiday marketing.
- Get your website ready for the holidays.
- Do you celebrate Ground Hogs’ Day? Perhaps you should. Marketing for all the holidays
- Marketing with selfies is a snap (get it?)
- The best ways for B2B marketers to generate leads.
- Online marketing gets best results for restaurants.
- Capitalizing on the history of your store to win customers.
- Effective holiday marketing.
- Are money worries keeping you up at night?
- Why you should apply for a loan BEFORE you actually need one.
- 6 steps to measuring your customer service effectiveness
- How does your business measure up?