Reading List 10.31.14
- Lessons from 3 of America’s longest-lasting businesses.
- 4 things running a household can teach you about small business.
- Protecting your business from cyber-attacks.
- Are Millennials headed to the suburbs? What that means for small business.
- Same-day shipping takes off this holiday season.
- Prep your website for the holidays.
- Is Pinterest part of your holiday plans?
- Dreaming of a “green” Christmas.
- Social media trends for 2015
- More social media marketing trends for 2015.
- Are teens abandoning Facebook?
- Sponsoring events can help you grow your brand.
- Marketing in the age of “me.”
- Did the recession crush your spirit for good?
- The pros and cons of friends and family financing.
- 3 secrets for retaining key employees.
- Improving employee communications.
- 10 tips for getting more done.
- What you MUST know before you start.
- Can you be the next Birchbox?
- Meet Elizabeth Gore—whose mission is to change the world.
- Delegation is KEY to your success.