Reading List 11.11.13
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
It’s time to get your small business ready for the holiday retail rush…
- This holiday retail outlook from Deloitte is loaded with useful information.
- Tired of customers abandoning their shopping carts on your website?
- How will mobile shopping trends affect your holiday retail sales.
- Are you staffed up for the holidays?
- Need extra help (at the holidays or all-year-long)? Is hiring family the solution?
- Avoid year-end holiday freakouts.
Thank Them for Their Service
Today is Veterans Day. But you can honor them all year round by…
- Creating special programs for your customers who are active military personnel or veterans.
- Hiring a veteran can really pay off for your small business.
- The 5 plans every startup needs.
- What matters more when you’re starting a business–your street smarts or your diploma?
- 1st step to getting paid: opening a bank account. FitSmallBusiness.com tells you how to do it.
- A recent survey shows e-newsletters rank high on marketers’ lists of effective digital marketing.
- What’s your content marketing strategy? What do you mean you don’t have one?
- A great FREE whitepaper explaining “creative work”—can anyone use your Facebook posts?
- Use storytelling to create brand awareness.
- PR maven Gini Dietrich is one of the savviest people I know. What are the secrets of her success?