Reading List 11.18.13
- Check out these social media statistics every entrepreneur should (as in must) know.
- Good news: Consumers’ trust in advertising is up.
- If you think branding is just for big businesses, you need to learn these branding lessons.
Predicting the Future
- Looking into my crystal ball I wonder if we’ll be able to connect via an earring. Or if 7 year-old kids will be coding? After all Mashable.com says “coding is the must-have job skill of the future.”
- How to run your business like Jeff Bezos runs Amazon.
- Can a fervent life-long New York Mets fan teach you anything about business? Actually, yes.
- Do you know your independent contractors from your employees? If you don’t, it could cost you lots of money.
- Speaking of independents (in a totally different context), what’s going on with “independent workers“?
- Need to get more done in less time? Who doesn’t? Here are some simple time management tips.
- How to give and get this holiday season.
- Technology giveth, and technology taketh away.
- Is the playing field close to even for women business owners?