Reading List 11.25.13
Take a Break – It’s Thanksgiving
- Some non-traditional Thanksgiving recipes courtesy of Hitched magazine.
Santa Claus Is (Still) Coming to Town
- Are you prepared for the holiday retail season? Assess your retail store’s readiness.
- The American family as a whole is undergoing big changes. What do these demographic shifts mean to your marketing?
- 3 key trends for digital marketers.
- Learn the Twitter basics all small business owners need to know.
- If you own a restaurant, check out these cool ideas for ways social media and mobile marketing can boost your sales.
- All kinds of customers are now using mobile devices. How does that affect your marketing?
- What the HBO hit Boardwalk Empire can teach you about marketing.
- Are you missing out on a huge market? I’m talking about marketing to seniors and making sure your website is senior-friendly.
- 7 things investors are looking for from your small business.
- 5 secrets to managing your Millennial employees.
- Should you hire temps?
- Do you really offer employees flexible work–or are you just faking it?
- If one of your challenges is dealing with a difficult employee, try these tips for handling problem employees.
- My friend Barry Moltz share his entrepreneurial success secrets, which include loving everyone, but trusting very few.
- Spotting trends is not as hard as you might think.
- Location, location, location still matters.
- Entrepreneurship is contagious-pass it along.
- It’s not too early to make your business resolutions for 2014.
- Run a home-based business? Here’s how to stay sane.
- 7 things you likely didn’t know Gmail could do.
- Women business owners around the world are revolutionizing entrepreneurship.