Reading List 11.4.13
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
It’s time to get your small business ready for the holiday retail rush…
- It’s not just sales. You need to get your customer service plans in shape for the holidays.
- Social media can spur holiday retail sales.
- 35% of consumers plan to shop at local small retailers this holiday season. Make yours one of them.
- Businesses that blog get lots more leads than businesses that don’t. Check out this cool infographic for more tips on generating leads.
- To attract more web traffic you need to improve your SEO.
- Sick of social media? You’re not alone.
- How many of these 10 must-have social media marketing tools do you use?
- The Ultimate Guide to Obamacare.
- Are you making any of these scary PR mistakes?
- Yes, Halloween is over, but you still need to learn to overcome your worst business fears.
- Discover the 5 management mistakes that can come back to haunt you.
- Do you have to be a rhino to succeed?
- How does serial entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz handle the stress of business ownership? Check out one of his success secrets: The Ultimate To-Do List in my interview on Web.com.
- Fashion design icon Tory Burch shares 7 lessons for entrepreneurs.