Reading List 2.14.14
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Are you on track to achieving your 2014 goals?
- Does your business have a bad weather policy?
- The future of retail.
- Protect your business from a disaster.
- Who would win the Gold in the Small Business Games?
- What’s going on with SBA loans?
- How to “Harvest” Innovation. A great TEDx talk.
- Using social media to conduct focus groups.
- How to market to Gen X (yes, they’re still relevant).
- Should you “boost” your Facebook posts?
- Remember these 3 things before you go to a trade show.
- How to network successfully. It really is an art.
Power to “Your” People?
- Make sure your employee agreements contain theses 6 things.
- Perfecting the “dreaded” employee review.
- 6 ways to be creative under pressure.
- Does your ecommerce site overwhelm your customers?
- Tell your story to The Story Exchange & build your brand.