Reading List 2.7.14
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Keeping peace in family-owned businesses.
- Avoiding all-too-common financial mistakes.
- Why you should give your staff a raise. Now!
- “Free” money. Grants & contests for small businesses.
- This Real Housewife of New York is actually a mega-successful entrepreneur.
- Create a marketing action plan.
- The growing power of visual social media.
- Does your social media need a checkup?
- 4 ways to have productive virtual meetings.
- Help for chronic procrastinators (like me).
- Why aren’t you taking a lunch break?
- Shopping for CRM? Ask yourself these 16 questions first.
- Online tools to help you build customer connections.
- Top consumer trends for 2014.
- Women entrepreneurs taking the tech world by storm. Finally!
- Where will the next gen of women in tech come from?