Reading List 3.28.14
- Is your life fueled by Diet Coke? Mine is.
- Spring clean your small business.
- Protect your company’s data.
- Richard Branson says “follow your passion.” Kevin Drum says that’s pedestrian advice. (I agree.)
- Gene Marks still dreams of playing MLB. Instead he’s hitting homeruns as an entrepreneur and NY Times columnist.
- 8 ways you should be using mobile technology.
- Secrets of better content marketing.
- Marketing to mobile moms.
- Using online video to market your B2B business.
Power to “Your” People?
- The 5 habits you have that drive your employees crazy.
- Managing your independent contractor relationships.
- Getting the most from your temps.
- 3 low-cost benefits your employees will love.
- On the go? Try these essential apps. And 5 more.
- 12 surprising productivity tips.
- Best reading apps.
- How to get people to pay attention to your emails.
- Consumers want deals. Are you ready to offer them?
- Do women business owners still need set-asides?