Reading List 4.11.14
- Time to hire? Or should you invest in new technology instead?
- Do you have cracks in your business?
- 7 tips for creating an almost paperless office.
- A David & Goliath tale for the 21st century: taking on the payroll giants.
- An empty nest leads to a thriving business.
- How to be the next Facebook.
- Even the wealthy are worried about money. What does that mean to your marketing?
- There are 7 types of social media fans (who knew?). Here’s how to get the most out of them.
- The importance of visual storytelling.
- Branding lessons from one of my fave Disney songs, “It’s a small world after all.” (That’s “my doll” I created above. Create your own doll for FREE and benefit UNICEF.)
- 5 ways to build brand loyalty.
- How social media affects the spending habits of Millennials.
- Turning online reviews into customer magnets.
Power to “Your” People?
- Build your employees’ skills.
- What’s your take on raising the minimum wage?
- Can exercise actually make you (or your team) more productive?
- How to cut your startup costs.
- Start your business the right way.
7 steps to starting a small business.
- Despite the challenges, women entrepreneurs are feeling upbeat.
- Finding women’s events to attend.
- Women and entrepreneurship.