Reading List 12.9.13
Last Minute Holiday Advice
- Are you the Grinch of holiday schedules?
- If you own an e-commerce business, it’s the home stretch for holiday sales. Find out how offering free shipping can help you make the sale.
- 6 last-minute ways to put your staff (and customers) in the holiday spirit.
- Are you a road warrior dreading sharing planes with holiday travelers? Try these small business travel tips.
Plan Now for a Happy New Year
- Are you really ready to grow in 2014?
- 7 HR trends that could transform your business.
- Content is king, and will be even more important in 2014. Do you have a content strategy?
- Will Obamacare lead to a surge of startups?
- Can you make more green by going green?
- Are you selling to the new American family? How demographics affect your marketing.
- Mystified by Google+? Me too. Hopefully this will help.
- Is your marketing working? You won’t really know if you don’t measure your marketing.
- Successful entrepreneur Tim Berry (founder of the Business Plan Pro, the best business planning software) shares his best advice, which ironically includes not to listen to too much advice.
- When it comes to running a small business WWJJD (what would Judge Judy do)?