The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- New every week: 3 books every entrepreneur should read
- There’s more to Pasadena than just the Rose Bowl. Open an office there.
- How would data loss affect your small business?
- How would a data loss affect your small business?
- Can your business benefit from brand enthusiasts?
- 3 online marketing trends for 2015
- Do social media and customer service mix?
- Solving your content marketing challenges
- How Americans communicate impacts your marketing
- Can ex- (or unhappy) employees destroy your business?
- 5 trends you NEED TO KNOW for 2015
- Would you benefit from a woman-focused co-working space?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.