Reading List for Your Busy Week
By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- 3 ways to make every week Small Business Week
- Biggest mistakes family-owned businesses make
- What you need to know about the future of retail & ecommerce
- Are you prepared for a disaster?
- Want to stand out, communicate better & make the right transition? Learn from these 3 books.
- How to attract teens to your retail store
- 3 steps for developing a marketing calendar
- What do people think about your brand?
- Which social channels are best for B2B?