Are you an entrepreneur who’s breaking all the rules (or do you know someone who is)? Nominate yourself or others for the 2nd Annual RuleBreaker Awards contest, sponsored by Sage North America, Infusionsoft and Nextiva.
Rather than honoring traditional measures of success, such as sales or growth, the RuleBreaker Awards celebrate entrepreneurs for what they don’t do—for flouting convention, forging their own path and breaking all the rules.
15 finalists and one Grand Prize Winner will receive prizes worth over $5,000, including:
- A RuleBreaker “Hammer” Trophy
- One-year subscription to Sage One (http://www.sageone.com), the online accounting and business management solution from Sage North America
- Free phones and service for one year from Nextiva (http://www.nextiva.com)
- 3 free months of Infusionsoft + Kickstart Services sales and marketing solutions from Infusionsoft (http://www.infusionsoft.com). Three additional winners will be selected by Infusionsoft to receive a free one-year subscription.
- One selected book authored by Mike Michalowicz or Barry Moltz
- One hour of consulting time with Mike Michalowicz, Rieva Lesonsky or Barry Moltz
Nominations are open through March 31, 2015. You can nominate yourself or another RuleBreaker in the following categories: Service Provider, Technology Provider, Food/Restaurant, Manufacturer or Retailer.
Public voting and judging will be held in May. The panel of judges will include:
- Ken Yancey, CEO of SCORE
- Gabie Boko, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Sage North America
- Anita Campbell, founder, CEO and Publisher of Small Business Trends and BizSugar
- Ramon Ray, Marketing and Technology Evangelist of Smallbiztechnology.com, Smart Hustle magazine and Infusionsoft
- Shama Kabani, the CEO of Marketing Zen Group
Winners will be announced in June; the Grand Prize Winner will be honored in July at an awards ceremony held in conjunction with the Sage Summit in New Orleans.
For more information about the contest and to enter, visit http://rulebreakerawards.com.