Small Business Reading List
By Rieva Lesonsky
Small Business Articles You May Have Missed this Week
- Every two years, I am amazed not only by the athletic skills of the Olympic competitors, but also by their stories. 5 small business lessons from the Summer Olympics
- How users experience your website is key to your success, plus 8 website features that will keep your customers coming back
- Scaling a popcorn business. Yes, popcorn. Meet Rob and Renee Israel, husband and wife founders of Doc Popcorn, an international franchise specializing in fresh-popped, kettle-cooked popcorn.
- Use geo-targeted keywords to attract more customers. If you’ve done any search engine optimization at all for your small business website, you’re probably pretty familiar with keywords and how to use them to improve your SEO.
- Marketing to the forgotten generation
- 10 email marketing secrets to get new retail customers
- Are you looking for capital to start a new business? Where startup financing really comes from.
- 6 ways to get your team to operate efficiently. No matter how well you’ve structured your business teams, no matter how skilled the members are and no matter how passionate they are about their project, it may be difficult for any team to succeed without the following six elements in place.