Reading List Week
By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
- How to break-through, speak better & get unstuck: 3 great books for small business owners.
- Should you let your customers schedule their own appointments?
- How to be a business rulebreaker
- The migration to using/accepting credit cards with chip readers: Don’t get left behind
- Can you improve your cash flow by changing the way you invoice?
- Productivity secrets for entrepreneurs running global small businesses