The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Enter the “Start Small, Win Big” challenge & win. Plus, lots of small business tips
- SWWB Week 1 action plan: Be prepared
- Measuring the customer experience
- Best books for small business owners this week: Learn to transform your limitations, unleash your creativity (& get discovered) & fire up your employees
- How to manage change in your small business
- Fighting her fears helped propel this entrepreneur to success
- SEO best practices
- 5 things successful inbound marketing programs do
- Using the phone to market your business—still!
- Are you investing in your small business?
- Alternative financing for small businesses
- Before you apply for a short-term loan, read this first
- How to file annual reports
- Creating employee agreements
- 4 not-to-miss women’s conferences to attend this spring
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.