By Rieva Lesonsky
Start Your Business Now–Rieva Lesonsky’s Newest e-Book Shows You How!
The “Great Recession” has shown millions of Americans that the security that comes with a corporate job is merely an illusion. If you’re considering making the leap to business ownership, know this: There’s never been a better time to start your own business!
Rieva Lesonsky’s newest e-book, Startup 101, has all the insider advice you need to take the step you’ve always dreamed of. In Startup 101, America’s favorite small-business expert, shares 101 secrets, shortcuts and smart ideas to help you get your business up and running—fast!
Startup 101 covers all the basics you’ll need to know to get your business off the ground—from getting your idea and setting up your business, to effectively marketing and managing it. Here’s a closer look at what you’ll learn in Startup 101:
1. Startup Basics: Get going with the first steps to startup
2. What’s the Big Idea? Find the perfect business for you
3. Psych Yourself Up: Prepare for the mental and emotional challenges of business
4. Setting Up Operations: Choosing your location, equipping your office and more
5. Tech Talk: Power up your business with the right technology
6. Money Matters: Financing your startup, managing money and more
7. Marketing Your Business: How to build your new business’s brand
8. Making the Sale: Secrets to successful selling
9. Hiring Employees: Staff smart and build a winning team
10. Managing Your Time: Boosting your productivity and efficiency
If you’re reading this, you’ve decided it’s time to take control of your own future and create your own success. This book will help you do just that.
“I started my business right as the ‘Great Recession’ was taking hold. But by following the principles and tips in these pages, I’ve been able to not only survive, but thrive. If you put them into practice, these ideas will help your business thrive, too.” —Rieva Lesonsky
What are you waiting for? Download your copy of Startup 101 for just $19.95 today!