Want to Become a Guest Blogger?
If you’re pitching to contribute an article/post or want to tell us about a new product, please send an email to Maria Haubrich at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re trying to reach our CEO Rieva Lesonsky for an interview or to collaborate on business, her email is email@example.com.
As we get hundreds of pitches, please do not be discouraged if it takes awhile to respond. Below are some guidelines.
- Do you accept guest posts? Yes! We love guest posts!
- How many words do you require? We prefer posts to be 600-800 words.
- What kind of posts do you want? Please make topics current and specific; for example, NOT just Email Marketing. Better would be 10 Subject Lines That Work. Make sense?
- We write to business owners, both startup and growing–NOT employees.
- Please include more than one link and do not make the post promotional for your business.
- There is no deadline. Once you send the completed post, I will review and let you know if we can publish and a date of publication. We are usually scheduled several weeks ahead of time, so if you have a specific post date in mind, let me know.
- Do you like infographics? We LOVE infographics, especially if they come with an intro paragraph.
We accept sponsored posts, but we require they are labeled as “paid” or “sponsored.” Please send sponsored post requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to make us happy:
*Please include a Twitter handle in the bio. We love to share!
*Please share our Twitter when you share! @smbizdaily
*Look over our recent posts and see what we like to write about (Informative! Success stories! Specifics!)
Regarding Articles and Content
By submitting articles or otherwise engaging in any communication within the Site, you are granting SmallBizDaily / GrowBiz Media Inc. (and its assignees) the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, create derivative works from, transfer, and sell your submissions to the Site (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate your submissions in other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or later developed.
You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit, refuse to publish or remove any content from the Site for any reason whatsoever.