The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Everything you need to know about branding, harnessing the power of emotions & getting motivated…3 books for small business owners
- Using technology to grow your small business
- Personalizing your customer service
- Tradeshow essentials checklist
- Lots of great advice in this week’s Secret to Success
- 7 step guide to researching business loans—quickly
- Let your employees help you build your employer brand
- 5 ecommerce lessons from the holiday shopping season
- Do men and women really shop differently?
- Reward your loyal customers
- The secret to getting your startup unstuck
- Women’s business centers can help you grow your small business
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva