By Maria Valdez Haubrich
Is your business’s credit score holding you back? Just as you have a personal credit score, your business has its own credit score, which is as important to your business as your personal credit score is to you. Your business’s credit score can pave the way to growth–or it can be the roadblock that keeps you from achieving your business goals.
Don’t let your business credit score hurt your chances of success. check out this new eBook Business Credit: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You. This FREE e-book from Experian and SmallBizDaily explains everything you need to know about your business credit score. You’ll learn:
- The crucial differences between your business and personal credit scores
- How to check your business credit score and make sure it’s accurate
- Easy ways to maintain and improve your business’s good credit score
- Secrets to ensuring your business credit score works for you, not against you
- Simple steps to protect your business from “identity theft” (yes, it can happen to companies, too!)
This FREE, downloadable e-book is packed with tips, tools and resources to make managing your business credit score fast, secure and easy! Get Business Credit: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You today—and get control of your business credit score.
Click here to download your FREE e-book today!