Small Business Reading List
By Rieva Lesonsky
- New this week: 3 books for small business owners
- This successful wine entrepreneur urges you to “get out of your comfort zone”
- Is factoring right for your small business?
- How your bank statements affect your chances of getting a short-term loan
- The dangers of mixing your business & personal finances
- What’s better for you: A big bank or a small one?
- Should you hire overqualified employees?
- Do you have a sick day plan?
- Boost your B2B sales by focusing on customer emotions
- 9 ways to cut your startup costs
- Your website is your secret customer service agent
- Applying for an SBA loan