Are you an entrepreneurial woman (or do you know one)? The Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women program is a national competition and executive leadership program that identifies a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs whose businesses show real potential to scale — and then helps them do it.
The Entrepreneurial Winning Women join an elite business network and customized executive leadership program to participate in year-round activities designed to help their companies grow rapidly:
- Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices
- Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital
- Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support
- Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs
- Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media
An independent impact assessment by the Babson College Center for Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership shows that revenues of program participants’ companies have grown almost 50% each year on average, with 25% average annual growth in the number of jobs. (For more on the program’s impact, check out the E&Y study Thinking Big).
Interested in being part of the program? If you are a woman business owner (at least a 51% owner) who is the founding CEO of any privately held U.S. or Canadian company less than 10 years old, you may be eligible. See more criteria here. Visit the Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women page to enter or nominate a woman entrepreneur for the program. The deadline is June 28, 2013.