Reading List for Your Busy Week
By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to get your products on the shelves at Nordstrom & other major retailers
- Going Global? How to choose your best target market
- Does your website look bad on a smartphone?
- Does every business need to be online to succeed?
- How safe is your business data?
- Are you contracts good enough to save your business?
- Understanding international business practices
- This entrepreneur is betting on a future of cars & connectivity
- What tasks should you delegate?
- How to prevent summeritus at your business
- Yes, you can take a vacation this summer
- Is your customer service too automated?