By Jasper Martens
The need to be ‘on Google’ is a no-brainer for small businesses. But, with so many products on offer, getting set up was, historically, no mean feat. Fortunately Google recently launched a new one-stop-shop to help small businesses get to grips with all the services on offer.
The new streamlined service is called Google My Business and, it’s made marketing your services on Google infinitely easier. With more than 1.2 billion people using Google services every month, Google My Business gives smaller businesses the chance to compete with larger services by giving them more opportunities to connect with their customers – whether through search, in Maps, or on Google+
So, what do you need to do?
If you’ve heard about Google My Business, but aren’t sure what you need to do, then we’ve put together the interactive guide below to walk you through the process and help you:
– Understand what exactly Google My Business is
– How to use Google My Business if you’re already on Google
– How to use Google My Business if you’re new to Google
– How to get verified on Google My Business
– How to add multiple locations to your business
– How to create a great looking page
– How to engage with customers and get reviews
– How to show up highly in local search
Jasper Martens is head of marketing and communications at Simply Business.