By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Start Small, Win Big: Enter this contest from Success magazine
- The truth about responsive design
- Learn to listen, analyze your customers and be financially savvy: this week’s books for small business owners
- Getting laid off was the catalyst to this entrepreneur’s dream business
- Small businesses are still in a credit crunch
- Should you send after-hours emails to your staff?
- Are you listening to your customers?
- Time to spring clean your customer service
- 5 top ethnic food trends
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at [email protected], follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.