Reading List for Your Busy Week
By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
National Small Business Week
- The power of positive thinking
- 6 ways the SBA can help your small business
- How to make your small business a winner all year long
- Lessons from award-winning small business owners
- 3 ways to make every week Small Business Week
- Start Small Win Big week 4 action plan: Brainstorming
- How to accelerate your growth, attract Millennial employees & crowdsource everything: this week’s 3 books for small business owner
- Taking on the Goliaths in education prep
- How to convert more online shoppers
- Pop-up restaurants. Great for startups and existing restaurants to test new markets & menu items