The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Make Small Business Saturday last all year
- 4 reasons to move your small business out of your home
- New this week: 3 books for small business owners
- Want to run your business from southern CA? Have you thought about Riverside?
- Setting holiday hours for your employees
- The growing effectiveness of mobile marketing for the holidays
- Why you SHOULD call your customers during the holidays
- Grab your share of the holiday rush.
- How your store can benefit from webrooming over the holidays.
- Here’s how to get your “BIG” idea
- Should a small business afford to advertise on cable TV?
- What do customers want from your business online?
- What’s the best loan for you?
- Save money on your business expenses
- Insider’s guide to equipment loans
- 6 steps to boosting your cash flow
- Do you know what a factor rate is? You should.
- Where will tomorrow’s managers come from?
- Converting shoppers into buyers
- Boosting your retail sales into 2015
- What’s the biggest influencer in your sales funnel?
- Are you making these 7 mistakes on your website?
- HOT market: All the single ladies—and men.
- Consumers want to eat after midnight. Are you serving them?
- How do you compare to other entrepreneurial women?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at email@example.com, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva.