The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- How to use social media for customer service.
- The BEST public speakers share their secrets.
- Should you hire your spouse?
- Expanding your small business to another state.
- 9 things small retailers MUST know to survive.
- Going green.
- “Scamming her sister launched Carol Roth’s entrepreneurial path.
- Some great quotes to get you going.
- Marketing to working moms.
- Smart ways to get publicity.
- How customers can find you.
- Power to “Your” People?
- What to do when an employee quits.
- Can QR codes boost your sales?
You can check out all my blogs during the week: