The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Is your life fueled by Diet Coke? Mine is.
- Spring clean your small business.
- Protect your company’s data.
- Richard Branson says “follow your passion.” Kevin Drum says that’s pedestrian advice. (I agree.)
- Gene Marks still dreams of playing MLB. Instead he’s hitting homeruns as an entrepreneur and NY Times columnist.
- 8 ways you should be using mobile technology.
- Secrets of better content marketing.
- Marketing to mobile moms.
- Using online video to market your B2B business.
Power to “Your” People?
- The 5 habits you have that drive your employees crazy.
- Managing your independent contractor relationships.
- Getting the most from your temps.
- 3 low-cost benefits your employees will love.
- On the go? Try these essential apps. And 5 more.
- 12 surprising productivity tips.
- Best reading apps.
- How to get people to pay attention to your emails.
- Consumers want deals. Are you ready to offer them?
- Do women business owners still need set-asides?
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
Photo Courtesy: Coca-Cola Company