The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Are you unwittingly destroying your own business?
- Prep your holiday shipping plan.
- What do you use your website for?
- Do you have what it takes to be a great leader?
- 6 steps to growing your business
- Failure was the turning point for this now-successful entrepreneur.
- Should you hire a YouTube star to market your small business?
- Why Gen X is now the hot generation to market to.
- Have you tried the email soft-sell?
- Facebook reach down? 7 tips for getting it back
- When it comes to engaging employees, relationships matter
- 4 customer service lessons you can learn from the health-care industry
- The power of customer loyalty
- Can you start a business in one day?
Rieva Lesonsky is CEO of GrowBiz Media, a media and custom content company focusing on small business and entrepreneurship. Email Rieva at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow her on Google+ and Twitter.com/Rieva and visit her website, SmallBizDaily.com, to get the scoop on business trends and sign up for Rieva’s free TrendCast reports.