By Karen Axelton
Does online marketing work for every small business? What online marketing tactics work best, and why? Ventureneer and Message Medium are trying to find out—with your help–and if you participate, you can get valuable free reports and more.
The two organizations are conducting an online survey, Online Marketing Best Practices Among Small Businesses and Nonprofits, to distinguish best practices used by nonprofits, women-owned businesses, minority-owned businesses, nonprofits, socially responsible businesses, and other segments of the small business world.
The results will be compiled into free ebooks, blogs and trainings to help business owners and nonprofits with challenges such as:
- how to determine ROI for online marketing campaigns
- how much time is required for effective social media and online marketing
- how to increase efficiency when using social media
- whether effective use of online media increases revenue
- how to integrate online marketing and social media
(See last year’s publications from the 2010 survey here.)
To take the survey, visit the Ventureneer Online Marketing Survey site.