By Rieva Lesonsky
The life of a business owner is a busy one. If I had my way, days would be 30 hours long—and there’d be, like the Beatles sang: “8 days a week.” But there aren’t. So to help you stay on top of important small business news, information and advice essential to running your business, here’s my weekly Reading List.
If you have articles you’d like to share, get them to me by end of day Wednesday every week.
- Getting the attention of reporters and bloggers.
- How to prepare for an interview with the press.
- Biggest tax mistakes small biz owners make.
- Getting unstuck.
- Are you spending too much money? Or not enough?
- Creating the ideal in-store experience for your customers.
- Connecting with online influencers.
- Fighting your fear of failure.
- Be a “techno geek” & other great advice from Steve Strauss.
- Integrating influence marketing into your overall marketing strategy.
- Are you taking online reviews seriously?
- The truth about negative online reviews.
- 5 tips for giving killer presentations.
- Is your social media marketing mobile friendly?
- The pros and cons of automating your social media.
- Secrets of writing effective email subject lines.
Power to “Your” People?
- Save money. Improve employee morale. Insource.
- What to think about BEFORE you hire temps.
- When’s the right time to upgrade your technology?
- What’s the best structure for your small business?
- Support women-owned businesses. A helpful directory.
- What this entrepreneurial woman learned from being on Shark Tank.
You can check out all my blogs during the week:
*AllBusiness *AT&T Small Business *Hawkeye Business Finance Lounge *Nextiva *OPEN Forum *SBA Industry Word *SCORE Success Blog *SmallBizDaily*SmallBusinessTrends *Web.com/Small Business Forum