Resolution #3: Personalize your email marketing. Perhaps because emailing is one of the most common digital behaviors, according to eMarketer, it is still the most effective marketing method—delivering the highest ROI. According to the DMA, for every dollar spent on email, businesses get $32 back.
But instead of sending everyone on your list the same email, you need to send personalized emails. Why? Instapage reports:
- 52% of customers say they’ll find somewhere else to go if emails aren’t personalized
- 82% of marketers report an increase in open rates through email personalization.
- 75% of marketers believe personalization yields higher click-through rates.
- 74% of marketers say sending targeted messages and personalizing emails improves customer engagement rates.
- Personalized email marketing generates a median ROI of 122%.
Businesses using email personalization generate 17% more revenue through from email than the average marketer.